- Studied at the University of Economics, Prague, specialization Economics and Commerce, finished in 1995
- Began her career in 1995 in the Swedish pharmaceutical company Astra as assistant to the financial division. Here she had gone through several positions within the Finance and HR, the accountant, chief accountant, HR manager to Chief Financial Officer. She coordinated the merger with British Zeneca
- Joined ING Group in 2000 as Chief Financial Officer for the Czech and Slovak Republics (currently NN Group)
- At the end of 2005 she decided to accept the offer to establish Direct Insurance Company at a “Greenfield”, where, in the position of CEO and Chairman of the Board operated until July 2007
- In the next period she devoted to her family and her own company, which specialized in retail activity and also worked as a consultant on several projects for the banking and insurance sector
- In September of 2009 she returned to the ING Group and worked as Chief Financial Officer again (currently NN Group)
- From June 2011 - August 2015 she covered the insurance and pension activities of NN in the Czech and Slovak Republics in the position of Chief Executive Officer. ING Life (currently NN Life) was awarded Best Insurance Company and Most Customer-Friendly Insurance Company in 2012 – within a prestigious competition arranged by Hospodarske noviny (HN) daily.
- She is member of supervisory board of NN Polish entities (former ING Polish entities)
- As of August 2015 she moved to The Netherlands at the position of Global Head of HR of NN Group in The Hague. in addition, she was member of supervisory board of NN Polish entities (former ING Polish entities)
-As of May 2019 she became the Global Head of Human Resources for Home Credit International. HCI is the fastest growing consumer credit organization in the world with more than 150,000 employees worldwide.
Other interesting facts about Renata Mrazova:
- Member of the CMA (Czech Managerial Association)
- Involved in many projects that encourage women's representation in executive positions (for example, acts as a mentor of mentoring program Equilibrium British Chamber of Commerce and Odyssey)
- Member of ELAI
- Member of the CFO Club
- Member of Prague Leadership Institute
- Member of YPO Czech and Slovak Chapter
- Co-founder Minerva 21. The platform focuses on unleashing the potential female leadership: www.minerva21.net
- She became CFO for the first time at age of 27, working for pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca
- During her studies at university she spent several months in the U.S., where she worked in the fundraising
- She attended 2 semesters of art history and one-year certificate of interior design.
- She wrote the foreword to the Czech edition of “Lean in” by Sheryl Sandberg Facebook COO
Renata in the prestigious competition TOP 25 Women of the Czech business organized by Hospodarske noviny:
2005 8th place
2006 17th place
2011 7th place and winner - Jumper of the Year
2012 2nd place
2013 2nd place
2014 1st place + a special award as one of “Ten most successful women of the past 10 years”
2015 Rewarded to the “Hall of Fame”
Furthermore according to Forbes Magazine, Renata is 14th most powerful woman in the Czech Republic in 2012, 18th in 2013, 13th in 2014 and 12th in 2015.
And according Renata colleagues, her enthusiasm and passion are irresistibly contagious.